Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ocean View... If you are an Eagle maybe

Today's winner in the"Any closet is a walk-in closet if you try hard enough" contest is: 641 Ocean View, Camarillo Here's what the agent says oh so carefully: "Located on a hilltop overlooking the city of camarillo with views all the way to the ocean." Here's the aerial picture... Zooming out... and Zooming again:

So there you have it. Over the City, past the outlet mall, beyond the airport, across the farm fields just on the other side of the naval air station there it is... the ocean.

3 comments:

TJandTheBear said...

I can a-l-m-o-s-t see that.

Rob Dawg said...

The summer RE market is getting interesting again. Funny that the bulk buyers have just announced they have essentially stopped buying. Coincidence? Not.

w said...

Awe come on Dawg!

I live in Moorpark and I have an ocean view. I even have a beautiful vista of the islands when I walk out my front door and I am twice as far!