Saturday, December 06, 2008

Putting Out Fires With Gasoline

A little weekend Rock Blogging:

See these arrows so green
I can sell off a thousand points
Colder than the pits
It's been so long

And we've been putting out fire
With gasoline

See these arrows so red
Red like jungle burning bright
Those who feel me near
Pull the blinds and change their minds
It's been so long

Still this pulsing market
A plague I call a heartbeat
Just be still with me
You wouldn't believe what I've been thru
You've been so long
Well it's been so long

And we've been putting out the fire with gasoline
Putting out the fire
With gasoline

See these tears so blue
A busted short that can never mend
These tears can never dry
A judgement made can never bend
...

4 comments:

w said...

Has anyone set up digital tv with an antenna?

w said...

Wow, the State of CA is going after SoCal Edison for starting fires with it's power lines. This could get expensive.

Rob Dawg said...

Ummm let's see. Taxpayers pay State lawyers and courts. Ratepayers pay SCE and their lawyers. Just who gets punished here? Just wait forthe counter suits from SCE claiming environmental regs prevented them from securing their property.

Akira said...

Perhaps this should be Bowie (before he got boring) Appreciation Weekend™. Heroes, of course, will remain my all time favorite.
I liked Cat People too. Whatever happened to Natasha Kinski anyway? That naked photo of her with a big, fat python was hot and intrigued me as a kid yet I was concerned that she seemed to be wearing ivory.
Does anyone use antennas any longer anyway? So much white noise these days I can’t believe they’re still remotely functional.
I lost my cell phone and don’t particularly care. Honestly, I hate them and would have avoided them entirely if they weren’t imposed on me by work.