Thursday, December 12, 2013
The Bigger Lie
What crap. The headline really says 20% of the State's doctors won't even be eleigible for ACA participation. The other 80% are being "offered." Not accepted. offered participation.
Heck, 100% of the girls I've ever dated have been offered sexual bliss beyond their imagining. Doesn't mean squat either.