Friday, August 06, 2004

FOAMER Website

The fun of blogging is best expressed in the old bumpersticker:

"As a matter of fact, I do own the damn road!"

That doesn't mean I don't like to watch other people on their own choo-choo lines crash and burn. A favorite diversion is a nasty bit of work known as the Cabalmaster a.k.a Michael Setty. Setty runs an honest blog at transitcabal.org and a dishonest blog at publictransit.us that pretends to be a serious pro-transit site. While not uncommon Setty has recently taken a pasting from one of the most respected transit advocates around. The gorey details are available at:

http://www.carquinezassociates.com/ptlibrary/RubinReply.htm


But since this is -my- blog here's the last time -I- beat up on Setty:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl3317910580d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=tscn-617F7F.07073819052004%40isp.dca.giganews.com&rnum=16

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coatay, you could at least spell my first name write!


Setty

Rob Dawg said...

I've fixed the typing error but in an amazing, amazing I tell you coincidence Mr. Setty has removed the commentary linked above.