Friday, August 29, 2008

Craigslist Trolling


1994 CAMARO Z28!!!!!!! 450 HORSE! $5400 obo - $5400 (ventura)

i have a 1994 camaro z28 in perfect condition with 35k miles, its a track car so the engine is rebuilt every 6 monts and the tranny every 8 months. this car is tooo fast! its got a full msd ignition ignition system, msd pro billit distributor, accel 40lb injectors, edlebrock lt4 intake manifold, 58mm FAST throttle body, holley tpi airfoil, Vortech intake elbow, slp cold air intake, bosch platinum ir fusion sparkplugs, granatelli mass airflow sensor, jet stage 3 computer chip, hooker super comitition long tube headers, trudual flowmaster 40 series mufflers, rebuilt tranny with all bbk and hurst parts, 4.10 gears. i have a BRAND NEW $1600 braking kit that i will sell to you for $500 and i also have a nitrus kit that i will sell to you for $200. i need this car GONE cause my house is in forclosure. e-mail me ASAP if interested! u know this car will sell FAST!
----

Good luck with a no- streetable boyracer there buddy. Not even good for parts anymore.

5 comments:

Agent #777 said...

Once again, let me be the FIRST to say, I LOVED my loaded out '83 Z28, even though it was all show and no go.

Rob Dawg said...

i have a BRAND NEW $1600 braking kit that i will sell to you for $500

Now why is this guy in trouble with his mortgage?

Peripheral Visionary said...

Speaking of trolling:

People Who Live in Glass Houses

Every once in a while, I read an article and I get this you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me reaction, ususally to something that isn't the point of the article. This was definitely one of those times; I have to wonder if the person who wrote the article deliberately put that in there (and speaking of which, how do people who write these articles come up with the anecdotes that they use, anyway?)

anonymous said...

It's only non-streetable if you get caught.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's one of those things like speeding or liar loans. Everyone does it.

segfault said...

Re: WSJ article

PV,

How is it that someone who can afford a $1.5M condo is too stupid to realize that windows will need shades? And, $8-12k for "motorized shades?" I'm guessing they're probably glorified miniblinds or slightly nicer?

I spent way, way less than that on custom-made shades and curtains (and a custom-made bedspread)! I don't have as many square feet of glass to cover, but still...