Thursday, February 16, 2017

Summering in the Hamptons?


https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs9L98L5vgUG0Z1LNjFpi7cdt6u8SuU9kxJAVzw9FFDJXvE9e6 Well then, here's a nice guide to the hamlets and villages with a little historical background.


Hamptons Preview
If you’re looking to buy a home in one of the exclusive New York beach towns that make up the Hamptons, now is the time to start looking for your new summer getaway.
But before you dive in, it’s important to do your homework and learn about the uniqueness and charms each area possesses.
In this special series, Mansion Global will guide you through all you need to know about buying and living in Amagansett, East Hampton, Southampton, Westhampton, Sagaponack, Bridgehampton and Montauk.

And no, they aren't all multi-million dollar mansions.
421 East Lake Drive


13 comments:

Lawyerliz said...

Haha. A pittance. Why would I want to live there. There is nobody I'd wa NJ t to impress my friends and acquainted center would think I was crazy.

Lawyerliz said...

Want

Lawyerliz said...

Acquaintences. Damned spell check.

Rob Dawg said...

Did I mention it is under the end of the runway?

Rob Dawg said...

At least this is more fun than weekly first time unemployment claims.

LBD said...

For a minute it made me miss my lake house. Then I remember the hassle of owning and maintaining it. Now I love my motor home, 5 star, go anywhere except the big buck resorts. :)

Lawyerliz said...

No.

Lawyerliz said...

Relatively few layoffs. . . .

And no analysis.

Lawyerliz said...

You live in a motor home?

LBD said...

I don't live in the motor home it's just a toy. I do live in it when on the road.

Lawyerliz said...

How often are you on the road? I like hotels and motels myself.

LBD said...

We do about a couple months a year. I would do more but my wife likes being home. I prefer my own bed bugs when I travel plus Driving, stops on the way, eating better, etc.

Lawyerliz said...

Well, the stock mkt likes Trump. I find it amazing that anybody believes anything he says. . And to put money on where your mouth is??, Amazing!!