Monday, January 22, 2007

Casey Monday (a little chastened)

Thanks for the top 5 advice from last post… I think I will create a whole separate post with my answers… I just need to read through everybody’s stuff and figure out the master top 5 list from the advice that was mentioned the most often.

Casey, don't you remember? It wasn't advice you were looking for. It was 5 examples of good advice you had ignored. Focus, follow through and report. Yes, people are going elsewhere to follow your story but that shouldn't matter as the opportunity to monetize your blog and/or story has passed. At that you are still pursuing actions that indicate you intend to monetize your situation. Sound familiar? Good idea -> late entry -> blown opportunity -> lost interest -> next big idea. Your behavioral characteristics were set down at age 14 with that Ponzi letter.

Speaking of opportunity, an example; caseyserin.com. Cool. I liked the idea registered to Chris BTW, so much I bought caseyserin.info. Cost me $2.24. Why would you let someone else own caseyserin.com and why would you let the dot info go uncovered? Let's see, buy low sell high? How about $10? No, better; a note for $10 payable in 10 monthly payments at 0%. Why would I do this? As a listed creditor I'd be sent any notices generated by the courts. The savings in photocopying alone will be worth hundreds.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...typical of Casey. Always late to the meeting/party/whatever.

The kid just has no clue of how much WORK it takes to be an "entrepreneur." Let's say for kicks he isn't a scammer but a really dumb wannabe businessman.

Entrepreneur: Willing to work 80+ hours a week to build business. Once it takes off, they will let others run it and enjoy the passive income while chasing down new opps.

Casey: If I have to drive 1.5 hours to clean my property, then it's not worth it. In Casey world any hardwork makes zero sense for him because he's in love with the concept that an entrepreneur just sits back and lets others do stuff. Does he not realize even a Donald Trump works endless hours to keep his empire entact and growing?

Casey, there is no such thing as autopiot. You have to manage every detail and make it work. You have to chase every idea down and make it yours. Sitting around and giving up is what Casey does best. Half assed is a more apt description of his whole life.

Anonymous said...

Your post was evil. I love it!

Rob Dawg said...

Your post was evil. I love it!

On this blog it has long been an early sign of having your own problems when you start getting my humor. Did the post go up at IAFF or did you read it here?

Anonymous said...

Since the Casey blog went up, I followed it with rapt fascination. It's compelling stuff. I have not posted at Serin's site, but I've followed discussion about him as it bounced around the web.

Twenty-seven years ago, I was a petty criminal. Eventually, I had pilfered over $120K worth of stuff. I got caught. There were some sweaty times, I must tell you. I got probation, though, six months, and had to pay no restitution. I felt as if I had gotten away with it, considering my entire legal bill was less than $1000, but the pressure was hardly worth it when I thought I might go to jail.

Boy Casey must be in a mental position similar to the one in which I found myself way back then. His crime is much larger, though, and in the mortgage-fraud-revenge climate that's about to coalesce, he may be made an example. I revile his stupidity. I spent more time maintaining my relatively small cons than he spends dealing with his painfully large frauds. He is too lazy to earn the respect of any half-assed crook.

I hope the feds fall on him like a ton of bricks, and he gets reamed in prison by a violent thug with diseases. He's too stupid to live. He makes me sick. Friends and I used to kick the shit out of dumbfux like Casey Serin.
-----------------------------------

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but I’m beginning to feel a bit sorry for our little trooper. Yes, he’s brought all of this on himself, but he is in so far over his knitted cap head, it’s a bit tragic. Following IAFF over the past few months has been quite a roller coaster ride of a trainwreck. For the most part, he really irritates me, but then occasionally I think there’s hope or feel sorry for him.
I wonder if he can use an insanity defense…?

Anonymous said...

Nothing important, but was there any follow up to him thinking he lost his pda "thingy"?

It struck me as very odd at the complete lack of concern at losing a $3-400 gadget, that also has all of his personal info on it.

Did he really lose it...or did he lose it on purpose, because his lenders and Cashcall goons have been calling day and night?

Or did it get shut off, and he lacks (as usual) the spine to admit the truth?

(Or did the "haters" flood the phone after he stupidly posted pictures with the number on his blog?)

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering whether Mrs. Casey is implicated in the fraud. Is she at risk of jail too? If so, would her best strategy be to initiate divorce proceedings, and start singing to the feds like a demented canary?