Friday, September 26, 2008

Carl Cole - Super Agent!

Background of Super Agent! In 1988 I moved to Bakersfield, California after 20 years as an educator and school administrator. In 1991 I earned my California Real Estate License and joined a local Century 21 office. As a new agent I received valuable training and mentoring and gained valuable insight into the industry, including working with short sales and foreclosures in the 1990s.

In 1997 I stepped into the arena of selling new homes and builder lots. In 2001 I moved to the resale market where I was the top sales, listing, and closing agent for in my office. In 2002 I formed a partnership with another agent and developed a successful team which grew to become the top producing team of San Diego based McMillian Realty.

In 2005 we opened an independent brokerage and continued sales growth to a company averaging 2 closing sides per day for nearly 2 years. In 2005 I began work on a mixed use project in response to an RFP (Request for Proposals) by Cal State University which was granted 'conceptual approval' by The California State University Chancellor's Office and Board of Trustees in Long Beach, California. This 1,100,000 square foot project including a Hotel, condominiumns, office, and retail space was to be one of the largest LEED certified projects in California.

In Summer, 2006 I left the real estate partnership to focus on a smaller, more singularly focused real estate company, Points West Group. Currently serving Coastal Ventura County, I hope that I may assist you in making "GREEN" decisions that will benefit generations to come when you buy or sell a home.

Loyalty, Trust, Teamwork, Experience, and Professionalism are amont the qualities that I bring to ANY task. I am confident that I can do my part to help you or your business to achieve its goals and vision.

Finally, being an ECOBROKER provides many advantages. Call me to learn more about sustainable choices in real estate or check us out at http://www.ecobroker.com/.

I would love to share with you my enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass western Ventura County and the our huge potential for saving energy and our environment. I pride myself in providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please contact me if you would like to discuss how I can best assist you with any of your real estate needs.

Sincerely,

Carl Cole
----
Crispy & Cole has the rest of the story at No Soup for You!
As time permits I shall annotate the story above for story it truly is.

11 comments:

Jim the Realtor said...

Let me be the first to puke.

WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE FELONY COUNTS OF MORTGAGE FRAUD MR ECOBROKER?

Rob - can you put his name in the title for SEO?

wagga said...

No RE License?

Super Agent?

Not so much!

Josh said...

Don't forget the fact that he's a pederast. Lords of Bakersfield indeed.

Bakersfield Bubble said...

Thanks Rob!

Pleather Murse said...

Last year, during the height of Caseymania, I'd really get into a story like this. Right now Cole is just looking like the small fish he is. It's to the point that any scam involving less than a billion dollars just doesn't have the same pizzazz.

Pleather Murse said...

(OT..?) From a 1999 NY Times story. "In a move that could help increase home ownership rates among minorities and low-income consumers, the Fannie Mae Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will purchase from banks and other lenders. . . . In July, the Department of Housing and Urban Development proposed that by the year 2001, 50 percent of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's portfolio be made up of loans to low and moderate-income borrowers."

W.C. Varones said...

License revocation?

I want perp walks and prison rape!

Lost Cause said...

50 percent of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's portfolio be made up of loans to low and moderate-income borrowers.

For years, people could expect that their incomes would rise. Now, people's incomes are not keeping up with their house payments, and people are losing their homes. People are lucky to keep a job for five years, let alone expect to have a 20% increase in income.

The same people who financed the export of jobs are now asking for a handout.

Funny Circus Bears said...

They both should be ingesting rancid ballsack in one end while receiving fetid tapioca meat nozzle in the other.

Lost Cause said...

But they would probably enjoy that.

Akubi said...

At a rather young age I discovered the value of Swiss bank accounts.