Sunday, December 24, 2006

For Our Druish Friends

Wishing everyone a solemn Alban Arthan as we honor the souls of the trees we sacrifice then deify in our living rooms. Hang the revered kerm-oak, drink the blessed wassail. "Yule" feel so much better. The Norse had the right idea taking 12 days for Jole. Oh and all the recent religion adherents that have since renamed these Christmas, Christmas Trees, holly, sacramental wine and the 12 days of Christmas as if changing the name makes a difference; Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry and I'm obviously ignorant, but I do not understand a word of this. I personally boycott Xmas, the joo high holiday of goy commerce.


More Casey Serin updates please?

Metroplexual said...

Pagan holidays are fun. My wife is Latvian and they celebrate St. John's day from June 21-24th hmmm a good Christian holiday right? Drinking, getting lost in the woods with a member of the opposite sex.

BTW, my wife doesn't look Druish.