Sunday, July 15, 2007

LosMitPro Has the Floor...


TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS OF IAFF BLOG
Please take notice that any transfer of the IAmFacingForeclosure.com domain name, is subject reversal under California law. Under stipulated settlement pursuant to California law, Casey Serin DOES NOT have sale rights. Therefore should money exchange between you and Casey Serin for a sale of said domain, such a sale is subject to reversal by court order.
_____________________________

AN OPEN LETTER REGARDING THE SALE OF IAFF.com:
I have strong reason to believe Casey Serin is attempting to sell his blog, IAmFacingForeclosure.com, to gain money to flee criminal prosecution. Therefore, please bear with the length of this post (and I DO mean itís a long one) while I explain the issues and ramifications for aiding in this probable act.

Casey and I entered into a stipulated Settlement Agreement concerning litigation, at Casey's request. Regardless as to how you may perceive the merits of my civil complaint I can assure you of one thing, had my claims no merit (the lawsuit being frivolous) Judge Long who Casey and I went before in Chambers (7-10-07) would not have allowed the case to move to OSC. Plain and simple! Because in California a case presented for TRO (Temporary Restraining Oder) before OSC (Order to Show Cause) hearing, would naturally have its merits tested by the TRO reviewing court. So my case DOES indeed have grounds.

Just before the in-Chambers hearing last Tuesday, Casey responded to my REQUIRED offer to meet and confer to settle the dispute. At that time, outside presence of the court, Casey expressed that his single and absolute desire was to demonstrate to Galina his love for her by selling the blog and devoting all proceeds to pay her credit card debts. I felt (and still feel) that was an admirable and honorable thing, even if now disingenuous in light of Casey's most recent actions.

Casey also GAVE me rights to his book and contract with Marty, under the premise that the work was not to be published and that I was to hold the intellectual property (IP) rights in trust for 2-years (during his purported W-2 work stint). At some later date I was to receive a small profit for the sale of such rights, and the contract, which Casey & I left for determination at some later date. I agreed and accepted those rights under those conditions, and did so pursuant to Civil Code ß954 (and Favello vs. Bank of America Nat. Trust & Savings Ass'n., 1938 -- supporting case law).

Assignment of IP rights and the PageDaddy contract are thus effective, irrespective non-legal opinion to the contrary... This was an express Casey desire. The contract between Casey and Marty has no assignment restriction, therefore the contract and associated rights are transferable. And I'll not argue with wanna-be lawyers about that, case law and IP counsel concur.

The elements of these facts are memorialized in our Settlement Agreement, a document that is subject to court review. I could therefore NOT "screw" (take advantage of) Casey even if that were my intent, which it was not. I was overly fair in our settlement dealings as I am confident the court will sustain.

The Settlement Agreement stipulates that express "sale rights" to IAFF are mine; in that, I have right to approve, disapprove, seek out and engage the domain sale. Casey has no such rights! I engaged this provision because I did not want to allow Casey any wiggle-room to capture funds for himself, converting the substance of our settlement terms.

As many know Casey has been SHOPPING the domain sale, which is outside the scope and authority of what we agreed by the Settlement Agreement & Release. I have not been involved with those aspects as is appropriate under the court stipulations. I have advised him of this many times in the last few days, especially Friday when we spoke at length.

On Friday (7-13-07) Casey made multiple representations as to changing the terms of the effective and executed Settlement Agreement. Essentially he wanted and suggested a restructuring of the settlement terms to prevent money from the IAFF sale to pay his wife's (Galina) credit cards, contrary to what he originally stipulated. This thwarts a primary motivation for my settling the case, believing that IAFF would be no more and that some good would derive from its sale funds -- Galina's debts primarily. I could have, and some say should have, sought much more for myself.

Casey's motivation for wanting a change of terms was to provide funding for his criminal defense, which, according to Casey's plan would not be more than several thousand dollars. Interview representation and negotiations being far less expensive than a full blown defense and trial prep, as Casey purported to me he would not seek jury determinations.

Normally I would consider this a reasonable consideration had it not been for the fact Casey and I discussed these factors in detail, after the Tuesday hearing (over lunch). He concluded that defense funds could be obtained elsewhere, NOT FROM THE SALE OF THE BLOG, and that there was no need to subtract from money devoted toward his Galina goal (via the sale of IAFF). Yet in a recent IAFF post, Casey purports that one of his goals by selling IAFF was to gain a defense counsel retainer. LIE! This was not stipulated, but left out of our settlement by Casey's own request!!!!

Also on Friday Duane LaGate stepped up to buy the IAFF domain, and he and I negotiated terms with Casey's involvement. Duane's offer was essentially the proximate sum of $31,572.50. This entailed $20,000 up-front and 50% of back end profits generated by a new IAFF until Galina's debts were paid in full, and my factual costs to date of $1572.50. It was exactly the deal Casey wanted, it was the deal Casey purported to me outside of court, it is the deal he agreed to by stipulation after thorough review of the terms.

My conversation with Casey on Friday ended abruptly, when I could no longer stand his whiny pleadings to "leave family out of our dealings" and reset the settlement terms. I became discusted with his blatant nonsensical justifications, childish whimpers and manipulations of fact. I hung-up on him, but not before promising I would see that he abided by this contract (the Settlement Agreement) -- if only this one contract, ever!

Still on Friday Duane & I received emails from Casey (which I'd show you were they not material evidence) and other information that indicated Serin was shopping the deal Duane had proposed after Casey's acceptance, and following my explicit instructions to Casey Thursday not to do so (concerning ANY purchase offers -- not just Duane's). The shopping game was on, yet Duane graciously gave Casey until 12:00 noon Saturday (yesterday) to finally commit to his offer or accept higher offers. Duane even extended a willingness to help Casey negotiate for more money with the phantom ìother buyerî to which Casey declined.

Before concluding business on Friday, I opened escrow pursuant to the Settlement Agreement terms... Just as Casey agreed in writing, and had effectively purported to the court.

Early Saturday morning both Duane & I received another email from Casey, stating that he'd reconsidered and wanted to do the honorable thing. He would accept Duane's deal and wanted us to move forward. His email even spoke of a $50,000 offer he would refuse, to do the right thing by his prior commitment to Duane.

Although Casey did in fact inform me that he would be unavailable for "a few hours" his email also expressly indicated that the domain transfer was initiated, had already begun, pursuant to terms agreed. (Duane was to transfer funds on Monday into escrow.) Now hear what I've stated! Casey expressly specified in writing to me, that the transfer had already started. Yet his most recent posts on IAFF purport that he had not started the transfer, because he had a 'meeting" to attend.

Yes it is true I threatened Casey with more legal action. Why?? Because on Friday when we spoke, Casey indicated that one purported IAFF buyer was prepared to render him $35,000 CASH, and would bring this sum with him during a purported meeting set for today (Sunday). I told Casey he could not accept the cash, that it had to be placed in escrow (express settlement terms), to which I was told in affect; it was his blog, and he could accept money for it no matter what I said.

Apparently Casey thought my mention of court involvement was unreasonable, but considering..? I mean, really, Casey with $35 grand in his hot hands is like a drunk in a distillery; the two don't jive.

Moving on...

As of this morning Casey has been issued effective notice of my pending actions. Under California law a motion under C.C.P. ß664.6 will take control of these issues from both Casey AND myself, and put them before the court to administrate. This is all I seek to do at this time; place the Settlement Agreement before the court and have a judge supervise its execution. Casey doesnít want this, he wants me to stop... Wonder why?

Moreover, GoDaddy.com's Legal Department has been issued effective notice of restraint in correlation to California's Uniform Fraudulent Transfers Act (UFTA), Civil Code ß3439, inclusive. Should the IAFF domain be transferred now, outside the scope and view of the court? Such a sale is subject to reversal, regardless how much money Casey was paid by that buyer... But do you think that matters to Casey?

This explains why I have periodically posted warnings to potential IAFF buyers on various boards. If the new buyer pays anything, their money is as good as gone without consent of the court.

These are the elemental facts as I shall swear to them under penalty of perjury. I disclose this information to you, not out of disrespect for the court; but because any potential IAFF buyer should be well aware of what they are getting into, should a sale transpire outside the courtís supervision. I have no other way of alerting such a party, other than providing this information openly.

Judge me harshly if you choose, but ask yourself one simple question before doing so... If my intent was to take advantage of Mr. Serin, why then would I place these matters before the court where my own conduct comes under scrutiny, in conjunction with the Settlement Agreement Casey and I signed?

...Would one with something to hide do this?

Thank you for you time and consideration.

~Mark
LossMitPro
.
.
TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS OF IAFF BLOG
Please take notice that any transfer of the IAmFacingForeclosure.com domain name, is subject reversal under California law. Under stipulated settlement pursuant to California law, Casey Serin DOES NOT have sale rights. Therefore should money exchange between you and Casey Serin for a sale of said domain, such a sale is subject to reversal by court order.
----

Thank you Mark. Let the stunned audience try to defend Casey now.

100 comments:

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

First Loozerz!!!!!!!

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

Orlando EN Meet Up:
Do not forget that there is a Haterz Meet Up Saturday, July 21st @7:30 PM for the Orlando FL Posters.
Trolls invited, if they are of age.
Where? At the Citrus Restaurant 801 North Orange Avenue, Downtown.
FMW
Murst too BITCHEZZ!!!!!!
Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Bitch slap the boy Mark, good luck.

Old said...

This is a good statement of the facts as lossmitpro, lostmittens, whatever pejorative you choose, sees them. I congratulate you for laying it all out there. I do have to problems though. The first, the misspellings, and bad grammar, the second, did Duane, or did not Duane, give permission to Serin to negotiate with another buyer if it meant more money?

Old said...

I do have to problems though
D'oh, should have been 'two.'

Eric said...

That was pretty heavy. I usually like to save things with more than 2 paragraphs for night-time reading.

I'm not sure if this will get through Casey's head. He doesn't see how easily Mark could accept an offer for $1 + costs.

I honestly think Casey had intentions of helping G when he made that offer. But he could only think of her for so long before he went back to thinking of himself. Casey could have easily gotten a C-A-A to take care of his defense. He could plead his way to some form of probation and community-service. I honestly think he could. Yet again, Casey blows it.

Akubi said...

This is insane. BTW I HATE John Wayne.

soem dood said...

Opinion:

* Casey is an admitted serial mortgage fraudster.

* He has been dishonest, and he deserves to be brought to justice.

* He continues to scheme and to be dishonest, including the present case where he apparently made an agreement and is not honoring it.


Yet with all the above, for God's Sakes, Casey:

Get a lawyer, and fight this on the MERITS! Go back to essential principals -- what does this guy have on you? He kept saying it was contracts long ago, that you guys had agreements in his professional capacity as a loss mitigator.

WRONG!!!!!!!!

Turns out, he has got you to admit (foolishly) to some claim of defamation.

Casey, he will have a hell of a time proving that and establishing damages!

As everyone well knows, IANAL, and these are my opinions, but,

GET THEE TO A LAWYER! PRONTO!


Stop giving away the store, and then trying to grab it back.

Get this guy out of your shorts.


Is Casey immature, irresponsible, and a scammer? YES.

But everyone deserves the protection of the law.

Mark, IMHO, wants to use the threat and power of the courts and the law to extract something which I, for the life of me, cannot make out how he sees as his to take!

Bemused Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bemused Guy said...

MOIST (Ah, that's been awhile).

Thank you Mark, for posting. You didn't have to & when you did, it was fairly comprehensive. Good luck. I hope you'll keep us as well-informed through the process.

Two quick questions:
1) it sounds like D was outside his scope when telling Casey he should look for or accept a higher offer?
If one came through, would you accept it?
2) How long do expect this to drag out in court?

BTW - get ready for the backlash since no matter how right you are, to some you'll always be the big ol' internet bully pushing Casey around. Because he's just an innocent kid y'know. And you won't tell us about the FBI either. :(

I suggest that this time around you try a new tactic & don't fall for the baiters.

Rob Dawg said...

Old,
Wasn't one of those to problems mispelling? ;-)

Eric said...

Rob, why does Tracy dislike you so much?

soem dood said...

Yes, I was remiss, seriously, thanks very much for the post, Mark.

It is clear you have a position and are ready to produce and defend it.

From the sidelines, and admittedly without all the facts except those propounded by you and Casey, I can't see you have a leg to stand on, but I appreciate the information, and also what I think is your motivation.

aaron said...

Can someone please explain why the FBI would be after Casey? I'm just not following.

Anonymous said...

soem dude

as usual you understand it perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMP is scum

Rob Dawg said...

At 3:28 PM, SouthernBread said...
Rob, why does Tracy dislike you so much?


I have no idea if she does or even know what you are talking about. Sorry.

aaron said...

She was posting crap about your daughter on the haterz board. Why is she so mean?

Lost Cause said...

A real lawyer is going to have fun with this libel. For once, it is good for Casey to sit back and do nothing. Keep on digging.

Eric said...

@soem dood,

Forgetting everything that has happened before Casey agreed to those terms that were submitted to the court. Would you not agree that Casey's agreement that was submitted to the court be the leg you are seeking?



@Rob, gotcha, just leftovers from a talkshoe I was listening to. She started rambling and I couldn't quiet hear her point.

Unknown said...

Charlie Brown=Mark,Marty and Duane
Lucy=Casey Serin
Football=IAFF

Endgame said...

Mark,

Your side of the story is believable, detailed, factual, business-like.

(Which is why KC won't even begin to get it).

Best regards to you!

Rob Dawg said...

Galina,

Pardon the wild west atmosphere here. One of the biggest problems in all this mess is people becoming impatient. With that in mind I urge you to to stay the course. Not only has the damage been contained but people are working to protect the innocent from being pulled along as events culminate.

Rob Dawg said...

robert said...
She was posting crap about your daughter on the haterz board. Why is she so mean?


Not even remotely possible. Move along.

Anonymous said...

LMP, what did you sue Casey for in the first place? Why do you think he owes you money?

And why won't you post the complaint? When you say the merits were tested by the court you need to clarify what that means- that doesn't mean that you would have won and it doesn't mean your case is NOT frivolous. I think you know what it really means, so please explain it to the peanut gallery because I have stuff to do. Thx.

Endgame said...

At 3:33 PM, robert said...
She was posting crap about your daughter on the haterz board. Why is she so mean?


Link?

Quote?

TIA

Rob Dawg said...

Soem Dood,
Glad to see you back and in a receptive frame of mind.

Old said...

Rob Dawg,
Wasn't one of those to problems mispelling? ;-)

Twas, twas, I, must admit, am in my cups at the moment.

Unknown said...

Will some please explain why Casey turned down offer(s) that were higher than what Duane put on the table? Casey has said this is because he wanted to leave the site in "good hands."

Huh? Giving up thousands of extra dollars because he wants the blog in Duane's good hands?

If this is all about paying off debt esp G. credit cards why then didn't LossMit tell Casey to take the higher offer?

lawnmower man said...

Stop stirring up trouble, robert. T was not "posting crap" about Rob's daughter.

Her comments were contrasting Rob's protectiveness of his daughter against RCS's nastiness with the earlier, and similarly nasty, comments here about Casey's younger sister.

You are trying to fan up a few opinions into a CHC-vs-EN war, because that would be fun for you. I'm not biting.

aaron said...

“Yes, his daughter.

It was ok when it was other children…like Casey’s little sister, but boy oh boy, did Cote draw the line when it came to HIS daughter.

Who the internet tried to rape.

In case he hadn’t told you already.”

Bemused Guy said...

@Dawg & Galina -

If it's the "real" Galina...for whatever it's worth, your reputation has really risen on these boards lately.

Of course not everyone is convinced you didn't enter this eyes wide open. Regardless, I think it's fair to say that most people are now happy that you seem to be standing up for yourself.

Good luck and hang in there. Oh, and change the locks & puncture the blue ball. It will be very threaputic.

Akubi said...

In addition, I am thoroughly pissed off that not a single person has mursted me and bought me the tea pour redécouvrir les plaisirs d'un paradis perdu.

Rob Dawg said...

Endgame,

See it now? The story heats up and the sickos come out to try and hurt people. Just to gurt them. Casey isn't the only one who needs a 72 hr involluntary evaluation.

aaron said...

STFU Robert. Don't fuel the flames and try to start a battle between en and CH.

Rob Dawg said...

And the link "robert?"

soem dood said...

Southernbread:

you and me, we are just speculatin' since we were not there and have not seen anything, but here is how I think it goes:

The court, irrespective of LMP's claims, has not adjudicated the merits of his claims. I believe that they had one guy (hence Ex Parte nature) who is claiming a damage is about to be done, which, if the court so instructs, can be avoided or mitigated. That is all. The other party certainly has an interest in showing up if the claim is bogus, but is not required to. All LMP had to do was show these alleged damages, and the TRO gets issued.

IT DID NOT.


What did happen, was there was no exigent emergency needing court intervention, and the parties were told to get together and work something out, or else be prepared to argue about it on the 20th, otherwise seal the deal on that date.

THAT IS ALL.

The above is my opinion and IANAL, so it could be completely wrong, but I carefully read whatever Mark has seen fit to share publicly (which DOES NOT include his complaint, BTW!!!!!!)

Akubi said...

Dualities are for politicians. I want TEA!

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

Robert is a Troll, but what kind of troll?
A really nasty independent Troll?
A pre pubescent boy trying to play with the grown ups and giggling at the flame?
Someone T has kicked off of CH.C?
A friend of Caseys?
Do we give a Fu@K.
NO.
Like failing forward sez, sometimes we haterz (tm) like to play with our food.

soem dood said...

Rob sez: 'Hey.'

Thanks, Dawg.

No man (or board!) is an island! [chuckle]

Eric said...

soem dood, agreed 100% speculation.

There is a difference between talking shit and spouting facts. I, personally, prefer to stay away from the later. :)

Rob Dawg said...

Oh and "robert" FYI I put an immediate stop to the little sister business and long before RCS. Lousy sick troll.

aaron said...

the link is useless since you can't view the board unless your a registered user.

Bemused Guy said...

Damn. After weeks of grousing about the "Triumverate" not being forthcoming with info we get this nice, long post full of info.

Can we enjoy it? Noooo....someone wants to take another blog's comments OUT OF CONTEXT to try & stir up this board. I guess people on the net will never be happy.

Unknown said...

Mark Villasenor is a blowhard. Oops! I used his name. I guess I'll be the next one to receive a summons and complaint.

He assures us that he has entered into a settlement agreement, but how to we know it is valid? He admits that the court has not reviewed it, and we (at least I) know that his knowledge of the law is piss poor. I wouldn't be surprised if the written agreement doesn't contain a fatal defect.

Mark, you can crib from form books and ape writing you've seen. You can even drop legal terms into your writing to impress people.

But you don't impress many. In the first place, your grammar and spelling are really BAD. Then there's the fact that you think you can go after people for using your real name. And I loved it when you dropped res judicata the other day. Priceless! You do not impress anyone with an advanced understanding of the law.

You know why? To those with legal knowledge, your legal errors are just as glaring as your writing errors.

You have two problems. You don't know what you are talking about, and you have a startling lack of insight that blinds you to the possibility that you just might be wrong.

aaron said...

Hey sorry to ruffle you feathers. I'm just telling you what I read on the board. Don't get pissed at me I didn't say anything about you or your family.

Akubi said...

Howz about dem duck dongs...

Old said...

akubi said...
Dualities are for politicians. I want TEA!

Green Tea?

Old said...

southernbread said...
soem dood, agreed 100% speculation.

There is a difference between talking shit and spouting facts. I, personally, prefer to stay away from the later. :)

I hope you meant former.

Akubi said...

The green tea Festin D’Or blend I am seeking is prominently displayed on today’s blog post.

Santa Flipper Clause said...

Ho Ho Ho - It's Santa Flipper Clause

Rob Dawg - Duke picture good, but I think a picture of a rattlesnake would have been better.

Santa F. Clause

Eric said...

I didn't. I prefer to talk shit versus spout facts. Ignorance is bliss, and I enjoy my blissful existance.

When it comes to this entire saga, I've contributed maybe 0.0001% of factual information to the story. The rest has been a combination of opinion, arm-chair quarterbacking, the occasional trolling, and a little bit of rectal ventriloquism.

Rob Dawg said...

If "T" really is hatin' on me she has her facts wrong.

Bemused is correct. So many people think this is about them and their imagined slights and their unhappiness at being exclude/teased/whatever that the content is secondary.

bz, old ground. Asked answered and buried. Only one person out of dozens that should have has taken Casey to court. That person won and in the process acellerated other legal actions against Casey. The results negate your speculation and opinion.

BJ said...

@Old

First

Notice how small typos creep in.. (to vs two). and of course "misspellings, and bad grammar".. comma is not supposed to be there (because of and). You had several in your small section. It hard to avoid without proofreaders. No imagine the size of the post that LMP/Mark did.

Second:
Duane can not give permission to Casey to negotiate anything. LossMitPro/Mark is the only one who can. He did, but Mark is the only one allowed to authorize transfer and handle the funds. Mark did not give Casey the authorization of transfer and ability to receive funds for said transfer. This last part is the item that is causing problems.. and sticking in Casey's craw. Casey still does not really fathom that he lost in court... he is trying to renegotiate the terms after it was settled.

@soem dude
Mark, IMHO, wants to use the threat and power of the courts and the law to extract something which I, for the life of me, cannot make out how he sees as his to take!

He is not taking it for himself. Read carefully what the disposition of the funds is. Casey has been taking others down with him, this is an attempt to get the others free of Casey's RealityDistortionField™ and SelfDestructiveFinancialWhirlpool™.

In many ways, I think the $1.5K that Mark took for himself was to hint to Casey that each time he waffles/reverses etc, it will cost him. Casey likes to think that he can change his mind at any time, throw others under the bus, and then come back, get the same terms and 'its all good'..

Eric said...

...oh and I forgot to add I did make a photoshop of Casey as "The Waterboy" that I found a lot more funnier than anyone else did.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

I hope this saga ends soon, I fear for Akubi's sanity.

Old said...

Did Duane, or did not Duane, give permission to Serin to negotiate with another buyer if it meant more money?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i 'll back robert up...i saw that posted on Casey haterz too (internet raping daughter). i'm 99% sure it was T who posted it. i'll try to find the link when i have the time.

Old said...

bj said...
No[w] sic. imagine the size of the post that LMP/Mark did.

Second:
Duane can not give permission to Casey to negotiate anything. LossMitPro/Mark is the only one who can. He did, but Mark is the only one allowed to authorize transfer and handle the funds. Mark did not give Casey the authorization of transfer and ability to receive funds for said transfer.


Thanks for the answer. Have been following this story for awhile and was wondering about that point.

Unknown said...

im also pretty sure it was in jest when i read the context of that post by T

Unknown said...

HEY LMP, why all the fuss
IAFB is on sale at godaddy

getting price chopped 10% a day!

https://www.tdnam.com/trpItemListing.aspx?&miid=7719233

Rob Dawg said...

Caseys,
Okay, I issue a tentative not a troll rating to "robert" and thank you for the info.

Good to also know that people are finding it a lot more difficult to do this than it first appears.

Tracy is way off base on her comments. I have allowed specualtion as to involvement to go on but anything even suggesting the advocay of physical consequences has been isolated and sometimes elided. Ooops, another word to look up. Bad dawg.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I don't know why I am coming up just as Caseys, but this is Caseys Sex Life,


Rob,

I can promise you that no one is trolling you when it comes to Tracy. I have been receiving emails all day about her - and not a single one is positive. She is trashing you left and right. And she did spout off the above comments that you felt as long as it wasn't your child being raped than all was well.

Go read some of the comments she has made - it is astounding the excuses the woman makes to justify some of her actions. I have still not received an explanation as to why I was suddenly banned from that site. Get ready for an influx of old timers to return - they are getting mighty tired of the Dude and Tracy show.

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

"The Waterboy" did not see it, but I really have enjoyed all of the photo shop art here at EN.
Fabulously Funny Stuff that.

aaron said...

Thanks Rob.

BJ said...

@robert

The FBI deals with interstate crime. They 'generally' don't have an interest until the dollar amount exceeds $5000. Take a look at Casey's cashbacks followed shortly by defaults. Several people/groups of people have been using this technique to scam mortgage companies. Casey's house purchases were in several states.

@Galina

Don't run and hide like that.
You have a voice too!!
The dogs here will sometimes sniff and scratch, maybe nibble a little.. but if any one gets out of line, dawg pile is usually called on them!. In internet terms, dog-pile also is the same as what happens when one person makes a post and then everyone else jumps on them.

@Ted
I think you know what it really means, so please explain it to the peanut gallery because I have stuff to do.
He already did, and it has been discussed ad-nauseum. We don't work for you and if you want to know, take the time to speed read.

Rob Dawg said...

I'll put the waterboy pic up again soon. Quick and funny.

As to Tracy, it sounds like the typical internet meteor. She got too close to rthe Caseyworld Reality Distortion Field and is burning up in the toxic atmosphere. I'm content to orbit at a safe distance. People may get pissed at the stately transit of the seventh crystal sphere but it keeps a healthy distance and perspective.

soem dood said...

Can I please suggest that the tattle tales between the two prime sources just let the principals work out any exchange of info that may be needed? I am sure Rob is bright enough to see anything on CH.c if he pleases, and that Dude can do so for EN.

Again, I feel they are complementary, not competing, and I can't understand anyone wanting to hurt either INSTIUTION. Are people parodied, on both places? Sure. Think of soldiers in the barracks prior to battle -- snipe,carp,argue. But let the enemy appear.... band 'o brothers, or else you will lose.

That is all.

aaron said...

Thanks for the explanation BJ. I still don't know if I believe the whole FBI rumors. Cash back deals were common place during the boom. I know a guy who bought a 900,000 house for a cool mil. He used the extra 100 grand to pay his mortgage. I'm sure he's completely screwed by now. I don't blame Casey for the bubble he's been a complete sucker his whole life. When suckers like him start spouting off about how great the market is thats a clear sign to run away.

Old said...

Ok, I would swear that Casey wrote that Duane gave him permission to negotiate a better deal if he could, but I am not finding the actual words now. I realize that would be coming through the Casey filter, but with Duane quitting the field, all that remains is Casey's words.

Rob Dawg said...

robert,
Go to http://www.mortgagefraudblog.com/ and see all the people sentenced to YEARs for far less.

Rob Dawg said...

No one is quitting. Some people are cooling down because of all the crap being thrown. Even that isn't what is causing the drought. It is in part the unwillingness of those who know better to help put a stop to the nonsense.

aaron said...

Great link. Wow it looks like there is some justice in the world.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. LMP is sharp as fuck. CheckMATE!

Honestly, I hope Galina gets whatever money might be available through the transaction and Casey gets a date with a public defender..

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm, Soemdood, aren't you the Dude?

I wouldn't be making excuses for my administrator if I were you - she is not quite witty enough to make "band of brothers" or "soldiers in the barracks" type of jokes.

More like what you see is what you get.

FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

@ OLD,
You are suffering from effercts of the "Casey Distortion Field".
Here is the Casey spin where Duane supposed said KC should get more for IAFF if he could, below form IAFF.

#145. Casey Serin
July 14th, 2007 at 8:17 pm

What people need to realize is that my goals are sincere:

1) shut down the blog and get the best deal (Duane even blessed me getting a better offer if I can!)

2) pay down or pay off my wife’s credit cards

3) also have money for defense attorney

But when i’m being pressured or not treated right it just doesn’t feel like the 2 characters understand that what they’re doing is the OPPOSITE of helping me!!

Using legal threats doesn’t make it any better. Also pulling out on me today when I simply walked away from the computer is not right either. Especially since I told one of them that I will be away:

Blah blah blah.

Anonymous said...

robert said...
She was posting crap about your daughter on the haterz board. Why is she so mean?


Not even remotely possible. Move along.

Bullshit, well what about this?

Eric said...

Talkshoe starting now: ID: 34513

BJ said...

@Rob Dawg

I'm content to orbit at a safe distance. People may get pissed at the stately transit of the seventh crystal sphere but it keeps a healthy distance and perspective.

A little esoteric.. Though in reality, the world doesn't orbit the CaseySphere™ 8-) ..but it is all one form of religion.. much like the Casey RealityDistortionField™.

soem dood said...

soemdood is not The Dude.

soemdood is a crusty opinionated fart; The Dude abides.

Nigel's Guest Blogger said...

Talkshoe Clicky

Bette said...

Ok, I would swear that Casey wrote that Duane gave him permission to negotiate a better deal if he could, but I am not finding the actual words now.

Duane comfirmed that it was true both in a thread and in the last podcast.

Annie said...

Mark if you are reading EN - let Shark know I'm on.

soem dood said...

I'm listening.... is anyone else?

(and again, soemdood is me, The Dude abides by running CH.c - different folks)

Unknown said...

re: cs get thee a lawyer ... et al.

he will, as soon as he finds a pro bono lawyer with a sweet cashback deal !

Northern Renter said...

I'm listening too.

Did Mark submit his legal notice to be published on IAFF, too?

NR

soem dood said...

malloowtex, sadly, I fear you are correct.

I wonder if his best bet is to claim incompetence at this point. Seriously. Claim he clearly can't handle his affairs, and that is his best protection...

soem dood said...

NEW THREAD UP FOR CAST!!!!

Old said...

rob dawg said...
No one is quitting.

Perhaps my terminology was mistaken. I meant quitting the filed. Retreat to win. Withdraw from the spotlight.

Old said...

D'oh I meant quitting the filed
Field!

Endgame said...

At 3:40 PM, Rob Dawg said...
Endgame,

See it now? The story heats up and the sickos come out to try and hurt people. Just to gurt them. Casey isn't the only one who needs a 72 hr involluntary evaluation.


Yeah - point taken!

KB said...

OK, long time lurker, second or third time poster. I've been following since the beginning, and for the first time actually feel sorry for Casey. After reading LMP's novel, I wanted to vomit. The fact is that LMP came out of no where to take over a blog that this guy built from the ground up. What could Casey possibly have owed you in that short of time to justify any of this? OK, for the obvious questions: NO, I don't agree with Casey's fraud, and HELL NO, I am not a Casey supporter. But this whole thing stinks to high heaven. The court system is cluttered as it is, and now he fills it with this bullsh#t!! Casey, get a lawyer!! LMP, get a life!

Unknown said...

LMP = Beaner with disgust (NOT discust). Usted es un IDIOTA y un menso al extremo...learn English you RETARD. Are you Mark Anthony, Mark Villaseñor, Maria DeGuzman? Why is your professional office a UPS store front? How does a twenty year park ranger become a legal eagle? BTW your review on Amazon you said dog trials instead of dog trails!

Do you live in Sonora per your office addy or Twain Harte per your Amazon.com review?

Go back to your cave, heat up your beans and pretend that you know some legal terms.

La Migra, run Mark, La Migra, run Mark.

Bilgeman said...

Galina:

Hey, if you're reading...

Casey's Blue Ball & eBay.

Think about it.

With a certificate of authenticity signed by you?

Gotta be worth SOMETHING.

And how about his Bizzarro Duds that he left behind?

I'll bet his supporterz would snap them up.

(I want dibs on that knit-cap with the ear-flaps thing that he'd wear on his nugget...It gets cold where I live and that would perfect for my doberman's little docked tail-stump.)

Anonymous said...

Sharky,

I suspect Galina has a lot of support out in the interwebs, if she could just drop her neg. 2 million of a husband..

I'd bid on the ball..

Bilgeman said...

rob;

Y'know Tom, (who's one of my favorite thikers here), had a REAL good idea about turning the IAFF rights over to Galina.

Packed cocnut, Tom!

Then she could spill all the nasty cheezy shit about Fucktard for a few months:

"Casey in Bed...Kangaroo-Lovin'!"

"Spooge on the bathroom mirror...dental hygiene and my soon-to-be ex-huband"

"Casey's Secret Sorrow: Fat Wallet/Skinny Love Machine"

That IAFF hit count would take off like the fuckin' space shuttle!

Lost Cause said...

"blatant nonsensical justifications, childish whimpers and manipulations of fact"

"Thank you for you time and consideration."

Consideration is that which you seem to not have any. You are a bum and a con man. I hope that the judge has you taken away in chains.

Brandon said...

How did that 'supposed' reversal under California law go, with the IAFF domain?? :)